Why should you care about what I have to say?

Well, maybe you shouldn’t care, that’s for you to decide…  I founded Blue Fox Properties, LLC in 2009 by myself with exactly zero doors under management.  From the beginning, I chose to focus 100% on property management.  Within 10 years, I grew Blue Fox Properties, LLC to manage over 1,000 doors, and employ a staff of 15 people.  I have done everything in the business from receptionist, to leasing agent, to property manager, to business developer, to my current role of President.  I remain the sole owner of Blue Fox Properties, LLC.  Because I started the business by myself, I didn’t have a choice but to do every role in the business before I could grow the revenue to the point of being able to make the next hire.  

 

At the moment, about 90% of all the doors we manage are rental houses.  The remaining 10% are a mix of townhouses, condos, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, etc.  

 

Blue Fox Properties, LLC is significantly more profitable than the average property management company in our industry.  We have remained profitable while providing world class service to our clients and residents.  However, we are always seeking better, more effective, more efficient, and more profitable ways to serve both.  I sometimes see articles and conference sessions wherein the writer or presenter claims that only small companies can be profitable.  This is not true and Blue Fox Properties, LLC is living proof.  Because of the scalability of the property management business, both small and large companies can be profitable.  If your company is not profitable currently, this website will help you get there.

 

I have seen many speakers that speak very well and authoritatively on various property management topics.  But when I learned more about them and their businesses, I learned many of them weren’t who they portrayed themselves to be.  So here’s a suggestion for your consideration before you take the advice of anyone, including me...  Ask them a few simple questions first.  Here they are:

  1. Have you done what I am trying to do?
  2. What were the results?
  3. Can you prove it?
  4. Did you do it profitably?  (If this applies to the particular situation.)

 

My goal with the information and courses I share on this website are to provide pragmatic and useable information that can be profitably applied to your business.